The Digital Campaign specialist will provide the We Exist Network (WE) with services of sponsoring their public/media campaign. The specialist will be responsible for investing a predefined amount of money in amplifying the campaign’s product on social media (namely Facebook & Instagram) for one week in December 2022, according to the needs of WE and the objectives of this campaign.
IMPACT – Civil Society Research and Development e.V. , founded in Berlin in 2013, is a non-profit civil society organization with offices in Iraq, Turkey and Syria. Civil society support is the core of IMPACT’s mission through long-term and balanced support to individuals and organizations in the conflict and developed countries. IMPACT main areas of intervention are capacity building, research, peace building and diaspora engagement.
IMPACT hosts the “WE” project : a Syrian led network of Syrian organizations focused on advocacy and campaigning to bring forward the voice of Syrian changemakers. WE aims to “bring together active, vibrant and dynamic civil society organizations to ensure the voice and agency of Syrians is at the forefront of discussions about Syria’s future.” WE works actively with other coordination groups. The network is also the current host of the Syrian Civil Society Networks Platform, which gathers 9 Syrian Civil Society networks that collaborate and coordinate together.
PURPOSE OF THE ASSIGNMENT:
The overall objective of the consultation is to support the WE network in promoting a public/media campaign that targets public opinion across Europe, by using social media sponsoring, in order to raise awareness around the Syrian crisis across Europe.The consultancy will include the planning and implementation of the promotion campaign.
SCOPE OF WORK
The assignment is to conduct the media amplification campaign (strategically investing in social media sponsoring) of a public campaign produced by We Exist, during one week in December 2022. The Buying model will be a fixed CPM, with a minimum of 500,000 guaranteed impressions.
3.1. The consultancy aims to achieve the following objectives:
- To conduct the media amplification campaign of WE’s public campaign targeting public opinion in Europe within the available capacities and resources;
- To increase the impact (number of likes/views/comments) of the social media campaign (minimum of 500,000 impressions)
The service will be conducted through the following steps:
3.2.1. Desk review: The consultant will review WE current strategy, current plans and other documents related to the strategy and objectives of the network (this desk review may be carried out through online calls)
3.2.2. Developing the understanding of the campaign in order to target the audience accordingly
3.3. Key deliverables:
Following deliverables are expected from the service provider:
- The consultant will invest a predefined amount of money in social media sponsoring for WE’s campaign (on Facebook and Instagram)
- The consultant will provide a closing report document with the results of the campaign, at the end of the consultancy period
The totality of the tasks of this consultation will be online. Consultants/agencies based in Europe, or who have worked on campaigns in Europe are strongly encouraged to apply.
This is a short-term assignment for both individual consultants and institutes, for a period of 30 days (including a 7-days media amplification campaign). Tentatively, this assignment will start in December 2022 (dates shall be confirmed).
3.6. Duties and responsibilities:
The consultant/agency or their representative person will:
- Sign with IMPACT a consultancy agreement;
- Discuss and agree with IMPACT on the final deliverables;
- Design an appropriate process for the media amplification campaign
- Provide one final results report
- A significant experience (>5 years) experience in media & public campaign across Europe, especially on Social Media
- A perfect understanding of the promotion & sponsoring tools on social media
- Experience working in campaigns targeting public opinion in Europe would be a distinct advantage.
- A demonstrated high level of professionalism and an ability to work independently and with multiple partners.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. French is a plus.
- An agency with a strong audience and credibility across Europe will be preferred
The language of this consultancy including all deliverables and communication is English.
The Consultant/ representative person/ firms are required to submit their proposal to the IMPACT HR department in English via the application link.
The proposal should include but not limited to the following information:
- A brief presentation of the structure
- A detailed quote that includes the amplification method and objectives
The financial proposal must contain overall quotation in Euro for all the services to be provided and must follows the following:
- Summary of the total costs for the services proposed;
- Any taxes applicable.
PROPOSED PAYMENT SCHEDULE:
100% of the payment will be released to the service provider after completing the consultancy mission.
HOW TO APPLY:
Kindly use the application link to apply.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not have heard from us within 2 weeks after the application deadline, please consider your application as being unsuccessful.
CHILD SAFEGUARDING POLICY
IMPACT aims to create an organization that is safe for children but is also aware of the need to keep child protection concerns proportionate and to guard against overzealous attitudes. Child abuse thrives in closed and secretive atmospheres. IMPACT’s best protection is to create an open and aware culture where people are not afraid to speak about their concerns.
Any employee, consultant, contractor, or the supplier undertaking an activity on behalf of IMPACT organization must sign the Child Safeguarding – Declaration of Acceptance Form and comply with the IMPACT Child Safeguarding Policy which is a statement of IMPACT’s commitment to preventing abuse and protecting children with whom it comes into contact.