Announcement Code: Ex-21-07
Job Location: All countries
Type of Contract: Freelance
During of Contract: 6-12 Month
IMPACT – Civil Society Research and Development e.V. founded in Berlin in 2013, is a non-profit civil society organization with offices in Iraq, Turkey and Syria. Civil society support is the core of IMPACT’s mission through long-term and balanced support to individuals and organizations in the conflict and developed countries. IMPACT main areas of intervention is capacity building, research, peace building and diaspora engagement
We announce our desire to contract with Arabic speakers experts and technicians to provide trainings, follow up and develop the organization’s programs and staff in the following areas **
- Strategic Planning and NGO Management
- Change Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Advocacy Campaigns Design and Management
- Communication and Media
- Development Programs Design and Management
- Safety and Security
- Project’s Proposal Development
- Protection Programs Design and Management
- Psychological Support Programs Design and Management
- Livelihoods Programs Design and Management
- “Building Resilience Against Radicalization” Programs Design and Management
- Peacebuilding Programs Design and Management
- Youth Empowerment Programs Design and Management
Applicants are required to have at least five years of practical and theoretical experience in designing and implementing capacity building programs for individuals and organizations in Arabic language as appropriate to the Syrian context in particular and the Middle East context in general.
The expert responsibilities:**
- Designing and implementing training programs and materials,
- Implementation of technical support, guidance, supervision and follow-up sessions,
- Assisting and supervising the capacity development of partner organizations’ staff, and the development of their policies and tools.
- Work to improve and develop the intervention mechanisms pursued by IMPACT and partner organizations in the various programs and projects.
** The Expert shall provide their work plans and activities under the supervision of IMPACTs Capacity Development Management
Kindly follow the link below.
You can choose 1-3 Work areas