Job Code: CBC-21-02
Job Title: Capacity Building Coordinator
Job Location: Germany/Europe Union/Online
Closing Date: Feb 28, 2021
IMPACT – Civil Society Research and Development e.V. , founded in Berlin in 2013, is a non-profit civil society organization with offices in Iraq, Turkey and Syria. Civil society support is the core of IMPACT’s mission through long-term and balanced support to individuals and organizations in the conflict and developed countries. IMPACT main areas of intervention is capacity building, research, peace building and diaspora engagement
The Capacity Building Coordinator duties are coordination with the Capacity Development Manager and Project Managers to follow up the implementation of the planned activities that developing the capabilities of the incubated institutions in the work areas.
Roles and responsibilities
- Contribute with the Capacity Development Manager to develop work plans, programs, tools, work guides in accordance with the needs and planned strategic objectives.
- Coordinate the implementation of capacity development activities for the incubated organizations / beneficiaries of IMPACT programs.
- Supervising the implementation of IMPACT’s training / intervention plan, presenting development proposals and best implementation practices according to developments in the context, in coordination with the Capacity Development Manager.
- Provide inputs / recommendations to the Capacity Development Manager / Technical Coordinator to develop tools and resources according to context and implementation progress.
- Preparing periodic implemented activities reports and submit them to the Capacity Development Manager / Projects Managers.
- Managing archives of the Capacity Development Department including “Manuals, Tools, Resources and the Department Report” and insure updating them continually,
- Coordinate with the M&E team to implement the activities related to Capacity Building and networking activities.
- Implement any additional activities or directives as per the business requirements and the direction of the Capacity Development Manager.
Requirements / Qualifications
- At least 3 years’ experience at managing / coordinating level for capacity development activities in civil work organizations.
- Practical experience in Syrian / regional context.
- Experience in planning / managing multiple project activities.
- Experience in managing / coordinating the work of remote employees.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent university diplomas related to practical experience, the following specializations are preferred: “Administrative Sciences, Social Sciences, Political Sciences”
- Speak and write English fluently
- Good Computer skills (Office and internet programmes)
- Skills in communication, conflict and team relations management
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply please use join the team form