Job Code: EU-20-02
Job Title: M&E coordinator
Career categories: Research/Monitoring & Evaluation
Job location: Preferably Europe
Job type: Part-time or Full-time job
Contract type: Project based / 9 months
Job years of experience: minimum 2 years
Closing date: 30.03.2020
IMPACT- Civil Society research and development e.V: is a civil society organization established in Berlin in 2013 and has offices in Iraq, Turkey and Syria.
Supporting civil society is the core of IMPACT’s mission. IMPACT is a catalyst for cooperation and exchange of experiences and ideas between local civil society actors themselves and with their international peers. in addition to that, it offers support to civil society actors and activists with a local-sensitive and holistic approach including assessment, research, training, long-term coaching and financial support. To that end, IMPACT grows and sustain a network of civil society actors, to jointly advocate for democracy, human rights and diversity.
The Role of the M&E coordinator will be to maintain day to day coordination of the M&E field activities. This will require continuous contact with field team members (inside Syria) and project focal points of partner organizations. The M&E coordinator will also be responsible for supporting the M&E manager in designing M&E methodologies and tools.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Organize field team tasks and activities according to different projects’ timelines.
- Coordinate tasks between partner organizations and field team area supervisors.
- Periodic reporting to the M&E manager on the status of ongoing M&E activities.
- Conduct data analysis and reporting for internal and external M&E activities.
- Support M&E manager in the design of M&E methodology and tools.
- Support M&E manager in designing and drafting 3rd party M&E proposals, technical and financial offers.
Personal qualifications (Requirements)
- Degree level qualification, ideally in a project management related field
- Previous work experience in the field of Research and M&E.
- Experience in designing M&E tools and in data analysis is a distinct advantage.
- Experience in the work of NGO’s and CSO’s.
- Native Arabic speaker with excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Excellent command of MS office package (Word & Excel)
- Experience with online data collection applications and data analysis tools is a plus.
- Time flexibility in addition to ability to perform in big teams and under pressure.
- Friendly, interactive and affable
- High integrity and demonstrated ability to follow standards and policies
- Meticulous with attention to detail
- Commitment to ensuring the protection of CFS’s beneficiaries
- Strong sense of security management and willingness to follow security guidelines and regulations
- Willingness to learn
- Commitment to humanitarian principles and values
To apply please use join the team form