Job Code: PR-21-04
Job Title: Procurement Specialist
Job Location: Turkey
Closing Date: 21 Apr 2021
IMPACT – Civil Society Research and Development e.V. founded in Berlin in 2013, is a non-profit civil society organization with offices in Iraq, Turkey and Syria. Civil society support is the core of IMPACT’s mission through long-term and balanced support to individuals and organizations in the conflict and developed countries. IMPACT main areas of intervention is capacity building, research, peace building and diaspora engagement.
Roles and responsibilities
- Leading and archiving the purchasing processes of the organization in general
- Developing the procurement plan for each project in coordination with the project managers and coordinators
- Follow up and support the procurement and logistics team inside Syria
- Coordination of market surveys
- Analysing project expenditures according to regions and issuing reports of price deviations from the real price for verification objectives
Other tasks that can be assigned
- Training of the partners’ procurement teams on the principles of procurement and logistics
- Follow-up inquiries of the partners’ procurement teams.
Requirements / Qualifications
- At least 3 years’ experience at procurement activities in civil work organizations.
- Practical experience in Syrian / regional context.
- Experience in planning / managing multiple project activities.
- At least two years’ experience in training.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent university diplomas related to practical experience, the following specializations are preferred: “Economic Sciences”
- Speak and write English “Good level”
- Good Computer skills “Office and internet programmes”
- Skills in communication, conflict and team relations management
HOW TO APPLY:
You can apply using the following link